Organic or Conventional
Organic Certificates of our food products are issued among others by :
1. Skal Biocontrole (Netherlands / Worldwide)
2. Control Union Certifications - USDA/NOP (USA, Canada / Worldwide)
3. Ecocert, SA (France / Worldwide)
4. Bio Suisse (Switzerland / Germany / Worldwide)
5. Kiwa NV (Sweden / Worldwide)
These cocoa beans from Ghana are raw, preserving vitamins, minerals and precious antioxidants.
For comparison, raw cacao contains 14 times more antioxidants than red wine, 21 times more antioxidants than green tea and 7 times more than dark chocolate.
You can enjoy them right out of the standup pouch by removing the skin, drop them into a blender with your favorite smoothie, or sprinkle them on top of ice cream or yogurt. Raw cacao beans can be used in a variety of dessert recipes, snacks and treats.
You should not eat raw cocoa if you are allergic to caffeine or other substances contained in cocoa.
The products and the claims have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.